New Online Payment System My School Bucks The Simple Way to Pay for School Meals
With myschoolbucks.com you can:
- view account balances and meal purchases
- schedule automatic payments
- make payments anytime, anywhere from the mobile app
Sonoma Charter School is partnering with Sonoma Valley Unified School District for the school lunch program. The My School Bucks online payment system is the best way that you can pay for your child’s lunch. Our school office staff will be glad to assist you with the initial set up of your account. Prepayments can be made at the SCS lunch service window. Please make checks to SVUSD Food Service Department.
School Lunch Program
We are excited to have the District serving our student meals this school year!
Each morning their Chefs freshly prepare food to serve to our students. They adhere to strict Federal Regulations and use fresh ingredients.
- Food is prepared fresh daily and is based on seasonal items
- They do not serve fried, overly processed, or micro-waved food
- They use organic/locally produced ingredients whenever possible
- Every lunch is served with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Their milk is rbST- hormone-free
- Applications for Free and Reduced meals are available in the SCS office.
- Menus, food descriptions, nutritional information and allergens are now available on a mobile app! Search for Yum Yummi, download the app, select Sonoma Valley USD and Sonoma Charter School.
- Online menus and meal applications are available on the SVUSD Food Services Website as well as our Parent Square Portal.
Questions or Comments? Please direct to Cody Williams SVUSD Food Services Manager email@example.com