The Sonoma Charter School Board of Directors generally meets on the second Monday of the month.
All parents and community members are welcome to attend our meetings.
Your Sonoma Charter School Board of Directors Parent Representatives were elected to be your liaison to the board with questions or comments. They are your voice to the Board of Directors. While the Parent Representatives cannot make independent decisions, they can serve as an information source and can request to have items added to the agenda. The Board of Directors follows the Brown Act and therefore can take public input early in the meetings, and then can discuss when an item is on the agenda.
If you have a comment, question or suggestion you may contact your representatives:
- Micah Hinkle
- Melanie Luque email@example.com
2016-2017 Board of Directors
- Board President: Emily Schiffman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President and Parent Representative: Melanie Luque
- Secretary and Parent Representative: Micah Hinkle
- Staff Representative: Nadine Harmon
- Staff Representative: Allison Meyer
- Community Member Representative:
- Community Member Representative: Niki Gibbons email@example.com